Benefits of MBA-NJ/NJAMB Membership
Recognized as one of the leading mortgage bankers associations in America, the Association provides a multitude of functions for its members, including the following:
- A spokesperson for real estate finance.
- A representative voice in Trenton and Washington, D.C. to ensure that its members' point of view is recognized.
- A liaison with government agencies that ensures decisions are made with full knowledge of the impact they will have upon the real estate finance industry.
- An education provider, the premier source for state-of-the-art instruction in real estate finance in the State of New Jersey.
- An opportunity for member participation through MBA-NJ's committees.
- An information resource that provides ongoing communications via its newspaper, e-mail and bulletins.
- A forum for discussion, decision and timely action on issues affecting its members' livelihood.
- A networking opportunity for establishing and nurturing successful business relationships among colleagues with similar interests. Exchanges among members take place at general Membership Meetings, Network Night Receptions, Seminars, an annual Golf Outing, the March Regional Conference in Atlantic City, the Fall Northeast Conference Brokers and Professionals, also in Atlantic City, and the Tri-State trade show in July.